Your address: The Offices at Centralworld
999/9 Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
Level 29, The Offices at Centralworld
ABOUT LEVEL 29, CENTRALWORLD
ABOUT LEVEL 29, CENTRALWORLD
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
Navigate the coronavirus - Shared spaces cleaned every 4 hours. Social distancing enforced.
- The building itself is part of the CentralWorld shopping complex and Centara Grand Hotel project, considered as one of the best commercial buildings in Bangkok’s CBD.
- The building boasts spectacular views across the stunning Royal Sport Club and Bangkok city skyline.
- The building was designed in accordance with feng shui principles, the Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment.
- Siam station and Chidlom station are 5-minute through a convenient skywalk connected to the office tower.
- It is convenient to walk to Erawan Shrine, MBK, Siam Paragon, Bangkok Art Museum and the National Stadium.
- It is directly connected to Groove bar and restaurant complex, making it convenient to either have lunch or dinner after work.
- Unbeatable Coworking space: Hot Desks and Dedicated Desks from THB 4,500 /month. Virtual Offices also available from THB 3,000 /month.
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - the best serviced office in Bangkok
- This could be your address
Suvarnabhumi Airport: 45 minutes by taxi via toll way
Train station:Skywalk connected to Siam and Chidlom BTS station
Nearby: 5 min walk from Siam Square
Centralworld is strategically located in the heart of Bangkok CBD, Thailand’s key business and tourism destination. It is surrounded by numerous corporate skyscrapers, shopping complexes, hotels, sacred places and public parks
The area includes famous buildings such as Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre, and hopping complexes include such as Siam Paragon,Siam Square, Siam Discovery, MBK Center, Pratunam Complex and Platinum Fashion Mall.
It is convenient to walk to Erawan Shrine, MBK, Siam Paragon, Bangkok Art Museum and the National Stadium.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Groove @ Centralworld, one Bangkok’s finest restaurants
- Pathumwanaram Ratchaworawihan Temple
- Erawan Shrine
- Centralworld Shopping Mall: Thailand First’s Lifestyle Shopping complex.
- Siam Paragon: the largest and the most luxurious department store in Bangkok.
- The Centara Grand Hotel: one of the luxury hotel in Bangkok
- Chulalongkorn University: Top university of Thaiand
- Royal Thai Police Headquarter
- Police General Hospital
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Ask if you can get free calls equal to your connection amount.
Ask if your phone bill is 20% lower than telco rate.