Serviced Office Prices in Bangkok
Private workspace with world-class service
Servcorp Serviced Office solution offers your business a professional work environment that comes with a luxury furnished private office, right in the heart of Bangkok CBD. Our goals are not to only help you establish a credible corporate image but to also be a part of your success journey.
Servcorp operates over 150 central locations in major business cities across the globe, this allows you to become part of global business community. With industry leading IT infrastructure, a well-trained administration team, and 5-star interior fit out, you know you are set to make a great impression!
With our flexible service contract agreement and variety of service packages, we can tailor-made the perfect office solution based on what is essential to your business. You only pay for what you need and use, our transparency code gives you the peace of mind knowing that there will be no surprise hidden charges.
We are located in the central Bangkok CBD with convenient direct access to public sky train and transport. Just within walking distance from our locations, you can enjoy your time at many local and international restaurants, shopping malls, and luxury hotels like Central Embassy, Park Hyatt and Central World.
Frequently Asked Questions
With a Servcorp Serviced Office, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take a serviced office than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Serviced Offices. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Serviced Offices.
As a Servcorp client, your Serviced Office includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Mumbai, Hyderabad
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our offices can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with a Serviced Office contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp Serviced Office clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).