Best places to look for executive suites in Bangkok
When trying to figure out the kind of office you need for your business in Bangkok, one option to consider is an executive suite, where the tenant has access to a receptionist and secretarial services, a private mailbox, photocopier, fax, conference rooms and other support services as part of the package. With executive suites, you can project the professional image of your business at a cost that is much cheaper. Some executive suites even rent their space on an hourly basis to companies that need a temporary office.
Who should get an executive suite in Bangkok?
1. Small and medium scale businesses that want to reduce costs while maintaining flexibility in a changing business climate.
2. Companies that want team rooms or space for special projects should get an executive suite in Bangkok. Flexible terms and conditions make it easier for businesses to operate, and, they can have an executive suite set up for their needs almost overnight.
What do executive suites in Bangkok offer?
From professional support services to infrastructure, with executive suites in Bangkok, you can expect to have everything taken care of. Here are few of the amenities that you can expect with almost any executive suite in Bangkok:
1. Fully equipped luxurious office
2. Full technological support, including unlimited bandwidth, copiers, and printers
3. All reception and administrative services, including call and mail handling
4. Meeting rooms, seating areas, lounges, bars and kitchen
5. Availability of professionals to help you and friendly staff to greet your customers
6. One nice lobby equipped with television and reading materials, which also doubles up as a waiting lounge for your guests
7. Access to the on-site gym
8. Access to conference rooms.
Some suites are essential, some are outrageously luxurious, and some stand out from the rest. Having said that, here are some of the best locations in Bangkok to look for executive suites:
1. Pathum Wan
Pathum Wan is best known for its shopping centers. Siam Center is the oldest shopping center in the area. One of the most crowded and popular with locals and tourists is the MBK Center. A covered footbridge over the Phaya Thai Road connects the place to Bonanza Mall, which too is a congested shopping center.
Major interchange station of Bangkok Skytrain, Siam, is here as a link between the Sukhumvit Line and the Silom Line.
Silom is undoubtedly one of the most important areas of the city, with many banks, financial institutions, and office buildings. Elegant hotels, shopping malls, and excellent restaurants abound in the area as well - and then, of course, there is the famous nightlife scene of Patpong.
Two of the most sophisticated systems for public transport in Bangkok - Skytrain (BTS) and underground - both have connections to Silom. Siam Chidlom, Ploenchit, Sathorn and the riverside are just a few BTS stations away.
Sukhumvit Road is one of the most famous shopping streets of Bangkok. Easily accessible by the BTS, Sukhumvit is home to several offices of multinational companies.
Motorcycle taxi, tuk-tuk, Taxi or bus is all there to ferry you around. However, without a doubt the best way to manage Sukhumvit is travelling via Skytrain (BTS).
Whether you are an owner of a startup, or an established business looking to expand into the markets of Bangkok, Servcorp has an office solution for every business need. Talk to one of our consultants, and give us the opportunity to find the best possible executive suite for you in Bangkok. Please call +66 2 231 8100 for more information.